Pine Valley UMC has a vibrant and active youth ministries program.
Any student in 6th grade through 12th grade is welcome to join us as we build
lasting friendships and explore
God’s purpose for our lives.
Sunday Night IMPACT (Influencing My Peers As a Christian Teen)! Our youth group meets each Sunday night in the Christian Life Center Gym. IGNITE is PVUMC’s youth worship arts ministry. More about IGNITE can be found here.
IMPACT will meet in the Gym on Sundays and IGNITE will meet in the Sanctuary.
- 5-6 pm Middle School IMPACT / High School IGNITE
- 6-6:30 pm Snack supper and Announcements for all!
- 6:30-7:30 High School IMPACT / Middle School IGNITE
Share the news with your friends!
Wednesday Night suppers are at 5:30pm. 6:15 Wednesday evenings
- For 6-9th graders: Scripture and Art Each week we will study a different scripture and then with the assistance of visiting artists, we will interpret that scripture through an art project.
- For 10-12th graders: Generation Change Join us for a teen version of Financial Peace, written by Dave Ramsey, that teaches youth how to handle money in godly ways.
Sunday School: Classes offered at 9:45 and 11am EACH Sunday!
Keeping in Touch Know what’s happening in youth ministry by checking your inboxes for the latest in PVUMC Youth news. Subscribe by sending your email address to Georgiana. Also, check out the information area outside the youth office. You will find flyers about youth events/trips, registration forms, etc. Follow us on Facebook: PVUMC youth. We also use the “Remind” texting service for reminders of events. For more information please contact Georgiana Pinckney, Director of Youth Ministries.
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10
Our Youth have been the Hands and Feet of Jesus this year!
- Collected art supplies for NHRMC Children’s Wing
- Volunteered at Miracle League baseball field
- Packing bags for Courage to Nourish on a monthly ongoing basis
- Visited Brightmore Assisted Living to sing and share God’s Love
- Hosted a “Dance Party” for our friends at the Miracle League
- Hosted an Intergenerational Event playing Bingo with our Senior Friends.
- Baked Cookies and delivered to local fire departments
- Baked Cookies for Kairos Prison Ministry
- Beach Sweep to help with litter
- Filled Blessing Bags to pass out to homeless community